On this week’s episode Kevin and Gav talk this week’s gaming news!
Links in this week’s show:
- As Blizzard’s internal troubles continue, its games continue to shed players
- New World Disables Wealth Transfers Following Gold Exploit
- Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 are delayed
- Endwalker delayed two weeks, until December 7th. Early access will begin December 3rd for those who pre-purchased.
- Jen Oneal leaves Blizzard co-leader role, Mike Ybarra becomes sole boss
- Blizzard Launching Community Council for World of Warcraft
- Activision Blizzard boss Bobby Kotick asks for big pay cut until company improves
Listen to this week’s show: