On this week’s episode Kevin, Gav, and Neth talk this week’s gaming news!
Links on this week’s show:
- EA announces three more Star Wars games
- God of War hits a concurrent peak of almost 60,000 players on Steam in just 24 hours
- Apple says it will take its commission even with third-party payment systems
- The Legend of Vox Machina
- Hey fellow kids, maybe stop talking about our multiple lawsuits and focus on us trying once again to get in on a fad that may already be past its prime!
- 6.08 patch notes for FF14: To steal a joke from twitter, “Now Machinists have 100% more jobs available to switch to” tl;dr: Rather than nerf Reaper, buff everything closer to Reaper
- Dota: Dragons Blood series 2 dropped. Elbi said it was good? Also, he liked Arcane.
- ActiBliz Stories:
- Sony stock value plummets $20bn following word of Microsoft Activision Blizzard deal
- US FTC seeks to strengthen anti monopoly laws in the US
- Sony says it expects Microsoft to “ensure Activision games are multiplatform”
- Activision Blizzard confirms 37 people “fired or pushed out” in wake of lawsuit
- Actiblizz opts not to voluntarily recognize union at Raven
Listen to this week’s show: