On this week’s episode Kevin, Chris, Gav, and Neth talk this week’s gaming news!
Links in this week’s show:
- Lost Ark Has Become Steam’s Second Most-Played Game of All Time by Concurrent Players
- A message about some performance issues in ELDEN RING
- Valve Steam Deck: Price, Release Date, and How to Buy
- Pokémon GO Tour 2022
- Epic Games Is Making Hundreds Of Contract Workers Full Time, Complete With Benefits
- Activision pushes CoD 2023 to 2024, the first time they’ve missed a yearly in nearly two decades
- There won’t be a new Call of Duty in 2023, says report
- Final Fantasy XIV 10-Year Plan Includes Graphical Update And Expanded Solo Play – Game Informer
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Beats Avatar to Become the Third-Highest Grossing Film in US History – IGN
- Witch Queen launches, people are generally happy with it, despite some glaring bugs
- No Man’s Sky launches its 19th named update and its first of 2022, Sentinel, improving combat in the game and adding new Sentinel class enemies to the game world, alongside its fifth Expedition, Exobiology.
Listen to this week’s show: