On this week’s episode Kevin, Chris, Gav, and Neth talk this week’s gaming news!
Links in this week’s show:
- Blizzard Hires Its First VP of Culture to Make the Company ‘More Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive’
- New York sues Activision Blizzard over Microsoft acquisition
- Activision On Call of Duty Vanguard’s Underperforming Sales: It Was World War II
- Activision Blizzard receives new NLRB complaint
- Activision Blizzard stockholders approve of Microsoft acquisition deal
- Housing Lottery System Issue (Apr. 28): Follow-up 5 | FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone
- Square Enix sells its western studios and hits such as Tomb Raider for $300m | Games | The Guardian
- Multiple Sources’ Said Sony Is Buying Square Enix, Allegedly – Push Square
- Watch the Dragonsong Ultimate World-First Clear, FFXIV’s Wildest Raid (fanbyte.com)
- Due to the actions of Pure, Virtus Pro has been DQ’d from the DPC regionals in Dota.
- League of Legends Challenges/Achievements, Titles and post game updates are live
- Pat Gill on how CoD turned war into a circus
Listen to this week’s show: