On this week’s episode Chris, Neth, and Gav talk this week’s gaming news!
Links in this week show:
- Call of Duty: Vanguard’: Video game deploys diversity strategy for different WWII story
- Warzone Halloween Event 2021 LIVE NOW: What’s coming during The Haunting?
- ANNOUNCING RICOCHET ANTI-CHEAT™: A NEW INITIATIVE FOR CALL OF DUTY
- Final Fantasy 14 now most profitable game in the series • Eurogamer.net
- Endwalker Job Changes | FFXIV Media Tour – Larryzaur on Youtube
- Letter from the Producer LIVE Part LXVII Set for 6 November | FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone
- Moogle Treasure Trove the Hunt for Lore | FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone
- 5th Edition D&D x Final Fantasy XIV – Classes and Races Compendium | GM Binder
- Jesse Mcree is officially gone, meet Cole Cassidy.
- God of War (2018) coming to PC. Playstation fans, predictibly lose their goddamned minds and whine.
- Square removing Denuvo from multiple high profile games, including the Tomb Raider series, and Nier. Square previously removed the DRM from Life is Strange after only 4 days.
- Destiny 2 players will have to pay extra for Witch Queen’s new dungeons
Listen to this week’s show: